SPE MOTORSPORT COOLANT HOSE REROUTE KIT
The SPE Motorsport Coolant Hose Reroute Kit is designed to clean up and eliminate the factory heater coolant inlet tube and degas return hoses that are unattractive to aftermarket intake piping kits on the 6.7L Powerstroke.
- Simple & clean installation
- Aesthetically pleasing way to clean up the engine bay such as after installing aftermarket intake piping kits, turbo kits, etc.
- Only available form fitted kit designed specifically to the Powerstroke engine bay
- Utilizes 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands high temperatures and high pressures
- Includes anodized billet aluminum heater inlet fitting
- Includes long continuous silicone lines with no T-fittings or barbs which eliminates additional potential points of leaking
- Designed to outlast and outperform brittle factory rubber hoses
- Plug & play system with no need to cut or adapt to factory lines or fittings
The SPE Motorsport Coolant Hose Reroute Kit was designed to fit the 2011-2021 6.7L Powerstroke as an aesthetically pleasing way to clean up the unsightly factory heater coolant inlet tube and degas return hoses.
SPE found that when customers were making costly upgrades to their engine bay (i.e. piping kits, turbo upgrades, etc.) they were plagued with hideous coolant hoses that ran overtop these expensive parts and took away from the beauty of these products.
During the design process, the SPE team took note of customer’s common truck upgrades and came up with a solution that not only eliminated the coolant lines running over top of their new parts but also followed the curvature of the engine. Another added feature is that the coolant hose reroute kit was designed to be a plug and play system with no need to cut or adapt to factory lines or fittings, making this the only solution on the market to offer such features. Additionally, the long continuous silicone lines require no T-fittings or barbs therefore eliminates potential points of leaking.
This kit includes 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands high temperatures and high pressures, a billet anodizing fitting, and factory style quick connects to make for an overall simple, clean installation.
- Billet Aluminum Heater Inlet Adapter
- 5-ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone Hoses (x2)
- 90° Quick Connect Hose Ends (x2)
- Hose Clamps (x4)
- O-Ring and Mounting Hardware
- 2011- 2021 Ford F250 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2021 Ford F350 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2021 Ford F450 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2021 Ford F550 (including cab & chassis)
There are no reviews yet.