SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Cold Side Pipe
Fixes the problematic OEM plastic intercooler boot on the 2011-2016 Powerstroke as well as the silicone boot on the 2017-2019 Powerstroke, both which are known to explode or burst under high boost and increased heat.
- Easy install— Simple instructions that even an amateur can follow.
- Durable— Includes a billet anodized throttle body adapter and flexible 5-ply silicone coupler boot.
- Integrated Reference Ports— Gives you the ability to read boost reference or use for injectables with no drilling required.
- No Tuning Required— Designed to work with factory & tuned vehicles.
- 2011-2016 Ford SuperDuty F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2017-2019 Ford SuperDuty F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 6.7L Powerstroke
The SPE Cold Side Pipe for your 6.7L Powerstrokefixes the problematic OEM plastic intercooler boot on the 2011-2016 Powerstroke as well as the silicone boot on the 2017-2019 Powerstroke, both which are known to explode or burst under high boost and increased heat.
The SPE Cold Side Pipe increases reliability, durability and performance. The kit includes a billet anodized aluminum throttle adapter with 3 reference ports as well as a 5-ply silicone hose coupler. The throttle body adapter retains thefactory air intake valve thus allowing you to retain your trucks factory emissions components and making for an effortless install.
NEXT LEVEL DESIGN
SPE has taken the 6.7L Powerstroke cold side pipe to the next level. SPE based the design off of the FACTORY 2017+ 6.7 cold side intercooler pipe. Mainly, we wanted to give the customer more options and a better quality product over the factory unit. The main change is obviously material selection. The throttle body is now billet aluminum instead of the factory composite. We also went to a 5-ply silicone based hose rather than the factory rubber. Another major change to the hose is the increase in diameter going up to 3” from the factory 2.5” (on the 17+ models). Taking feedback from customers and install shops, we found a need for injectable and reference ports. By adding these this allows the customer to install water/methanol injection nozzles, boost reference (for example a gauge), or nitrous all while not having to drill anything on the truck. The port angles are also the optimal angle for injectables.
Now available in black anodized only.
This kit includes:
- SPE designed billet aluminum throttle body adapter
- Silicone hose coupler
- T-Bolt Clamps (2)
- NPT Plugs (3)
- Installation Instructions
NOTE- If you’re using an aftermarket intercooler, measure your intercooler outlet. MOST are 3″. If that is the case and you have a 17-19 Powerstroke you’ll need to choose the 11-16 kit in order to have the correct size hose.